A=5.0±0.3 B=4.5±0.5 C=2.50 Max. D=1.6±0.2 E = 1.4±0.2
Coilmaster is now introducing a new ultra-small shielded power inductor.
The MM5025-series features:
- High impedance (max. of 1400ohm at 10MHz: MM5025) enables great noise suppression.
- Excellent current handling – up to 6 A; Exceptionally low DCR – only 9 mOhms
- Impedance rage: 100Ω – 1,400Ω .
- Magnetically shielded and low DC resistance and Suitable for large current .
- MM5025 series does not damage high speed signal due to high coupling common mode choke coil structure.
- Automatic mounting can be applied .
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have inquiry for passive components of SMD Power Inductors, High Current Shielded Power Inductors, Chip Inductor, Common Mode Noise Filters or other passive components.