The CER Series LTE ceramic chip antenna is a compact, high-efficiency antenna designed to be easily integrated into wireless telecommunication devices at a fraction of the cost of competitive solutions.
Latest news from our manufacturers.
Amtek launches USB type-C dongle. Contact us for more information.
Harvatek Corporation is a leading manufacturer of semiconductor chips and LEDs with a wide range of applications. Now they have launched a new infrared series that you can read more about here (click on the link).
Contact TRG Components for further information.
GT Contact’s waterproof products are widely used in various kinds of customer application. That includes marine equipment, networking device, outdoor LED display, lamp and lighting system, industrial PC, military NB and medical equipment.
Features - Circular series
Thinking has a new product line for TVS diode.
- For surface mounted applications
- RoHS compliant
- Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique
- Glass passivated chip
- Both bi-directional and uni-directional devices are available
- Fast response time
- Excellent clamping capacity
Amtek now provide a range of USB connectors type C.
- Reversible plug orientation and cable direction
- Slim and sleek connector tailored to fit mobile device product designs
- Supports scalable power and performance to future-proof yor solution
Amtek is now launching a full range of DIN 41612.
DIN 41612 is a DIN standard for electrical connectors that are widely used in rack based electrical systems.
Please contact TRG Components for further information.